Saturday, August 21, 2010

True or False: In marriage, side action is allowed as long as you have a good reason?

See its not the fact that side action happens but the why.





Am I right?





As long as you properly address the ';why'; of side action, then you're golden and you can have 100 side action encounters without repercussion.True or False: In marriage, side action is allowed as long as you have a good reason?
You don't need a reason for side action.





No one else not even a spouse has the right to tell me who and who I can't have sex with.





My body! My right!True or False: In marriage, side action is allowed as long as you have a good reason?
Lulu, I like cream potatos and gravy myself. Potato salad is too tangy for me.





True!





Look at J.J. gettin all serious about her side down there.
Hmmm, I guess I have more exotic taste lately - curried rice and vegetables would make a good side for me. Hold the potatoes for now please.
LOL do you dream about side? i so want a side potato salad..YUM!





Hi Arkie Mom!


Hi Curry!

No comments:

Post a Comment