Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Marriage??????

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and have been living together for almost a year. He says he wants to get married and says we'll probably be married by the end of next year but he hasn't proposed yet. I've showed him some of the ideas that I've had for when we do get married and he says he like them, but what is the best way to explain that I would like an engagement ring to make it official?Marriage??????
...tell him a ring of engagement will look good, on this finger...


yNOT?Marriage??????
why not try to openly talk about it rather than dance around the subject.


I had fights with first hubby cause he said he wanted to marry but never popped the question. turned out he had a big plan and big ring despite what I wanted.


second hubby and I have always been open with the status of our relationship. i told him up front that I couldnt marry a guy if I didn't live with them first. he told me he couldn't say I love you if he didn't think he would marry me.


we finally got to the point where we knew it was what it was and he asked me in a bar. sounds awful, but it was the most thought out decision we had ever made.
Tell him. Or if the two of you go out for a dinner date, at the end of the night, kid and say ';wow, I really thought you were going to pop the question tonight! That was an exciting feeling! I can't wait to show my mom the ring when it happens!';
Honey, I would like an engagement ring to make it official.





You do realize that you do the engagement ring ';When the person proposes'; right?
If he has already talked about a future with you. I see no reason why you can't just let him know, you would like an engagement ring. Just tell him.
You two are living together. Why would he be in a rush to marry you? He gets all the benefits of marriage without any of the commitment.
Start buy showing him rings you like and if that does not work then ask him if he want to go and look at rings one day.
no wonder why so many men are committment-phobic--its because of pushy women like u

No comments:

Post a Comment