Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Marriage????????

Hi, I am 31 and live in India. I am planning to move to USA/ UK or any other developed country after marriage and for that I am searching for a nice match.





My question is :----- Is the marriage, which is registered under Indian Law, acceptable in UK / USA or we have to register under UK /USA Laws? What is the procedure for that, any website address?





I would like to know about the laws prevelant in USA/ UK about marriage. I live in India do I have to registered under Indian Law will it be acceptable in USA/ UK .Or we have to register under USA/ UK Laws for marriage to be authorized.Marriage????????
As far as I know, you just show up with your wedding certificate and you're OK. You don't register anywhere.Marriage????????
. Ask this Question at both the India AND UK embassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment