Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do I need to bring proofs of my parents' names and date of brith and place to get a marriage license?

My fiance and I are planning on applying for a marriage license at the San Francisco City Hall then have a civil ceremony there at the same day. Do we need to show proofs of my parents' names and all in order to get a marriage license? Or do we just have to know them?Do I need to bring proofs of my parents' names and date of brith and place to get a marriage license?
Only if your parents are both men.Do I need to bring proofs of my parents' names and date of brith and place to get a marriage license?
if you are under 18 your parents need to appear in person if you are over 18 you just have to tell the license person the info.
All depends on your age. If your of legal age you don't need them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment