Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How hopeless is a marriage when it is impossible to go anywhere as a family without your spouse ALWAYS?

ruining any good time to be had and being taken aback by the suggestion that he like someone with some maturity and not use every bit of angry profanity that he knows in the middle of a packed restaurant.He is so stupid stupid stupid. It all got started when HE told our autistic son he wasn't ';right';.How hopeless is a marriage when it is impossible to go anywhere as a family without your spouse ALWAYS?
I agree with Charles. You sound stressed, with good reason I'm sure. He shouldnt act like that. Why dont you get a babysitter for your son. Like a grandparent he hasnt seen in a while and you have a girls nite out! You and your son probably BOTH deserve a treat!





Good luckHow hopeless is a marriage when it is impossible to go anywhere as a family without your spouse ALWAYS?
Awwww.. I'm sorry... You know, my ex used to be the same in restaurants, until he learned when he didn't ';play nice';, I'd suddenly lose my appetite and decide to go home (in the car, with my daughter) and he had to take a cab a couple times. But, mine was different, he was just awful to the waitresses...





In your case, your husband really needs to learn how he should and shouldn't talk to your son, as well as others (his language). Unfortunately, some people think that they have a right to say whatever rolls through their mouths without consideration for others.





I'm sorry, I know how embarrassing that must have been for you, and hurtful for you thinking of what he said to your son. My best advice is to take a cooling off period, wait till the kids are in bed or asleep, and have a talk.
its bad patches in a marriage i think, when you just get so angry you want to drop everything then and there...i hope things get better and you both can talk things thru for the sake of the marriage and family...





but i know men could be so hard headed i have six brothers and i dont know some times how my sister in law stay .
OUCH..that hurt my feelings, i am so sorry you have to feel this right now...that is his son you don't ever do that to a child..he really needs the foot in his behind on that note...yeah that would make my blood boil, i can not believe that he had no consideration for his feelings and that puts you in the middle...WOW..yeah he gets the JERK award for today
omfg!! that is just WAY over the line. if bill ever lost it like that, even at home in front of me, id make sure he knew where his suitcase was!!!!





no couch, hed get the boot and his parents could straighten him out!! they would too. they love the grandkids!
No class, and no respect for you or himself. I really hate nutjobs that make a scene any where.





I always wonder how do people land up having kids with these wackos. Now I remember, love is blind. Been there myself.
That's a tough one. I've had trouble with anger a few times. I'm trying to figure out how to recognize it when it comes on and defuse myself. Maybe he can do the same. There are books on it.
wow, i am sorry for you and especially for your child. your husband needs help. i hope he realizes it, real soon.
WOW ummmm that's just wrong on so many levels dear ummm sounds like you and your kids need some away time from hubby because he needs to cool his jets big time and go into some anger management
Pretty hopeless at this point in time. It's amazing the graves we start to dig for ourselves when we say, ';I do.';
you should come and visit me!!!





I don't know how that helps you, but I love you red neck nutjobs LOL
l would still be going out.....but leaving..HIM... at home.
hey sweetie sounds like u need some away time
if your so annoyed by him, why did you marry him?

No comments:

Post a Comment