Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How ugly was your marriage before you got out?

Like, how bad did you let it get before you said it wasn't worth it anymore?How ugly was your marriage before you got out?
If your marriage isn't making you a better person, the arguments are more frequent, you've tried marriage counseling and that didn't work - it's time to say it isn't worth staying in the relationship anymore.How ugly was your marriage before you got out?
so much drinking from him then it led to beatings ,,it really freaked me out,he took a phone and beat me in the head and i had 7 stitches,,and it must have knocked me out,,cause when i woke up no one was there,i was laying on the floor in blood and throwing up from the brain concussion,so he obviously thought he killed me and ran,so after that i got the hell out of there,took the kids and made it on our own,,my kids weren't going to lose their mother,they needed me and i was going to make sure of that..
When she started to tie me up and whip my a.s.s. with a belt, I said f.u.c.k. this s.h.i.t. and moved out.
well she tried to kill me,now that's as ugly as it gets
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment