Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Marriage??

What does marriage mean to u??Marriage??
to me marriage is what you make of it... in my case dedication,commitment, children, best friend, cofidont, growing old together, experiecing certain things for the first time together, hard times, good times, sex on a regular, becoming grandparents one day, buying your first house together, comfort, support, succeeding in life together.... I mean think about that who wouldn't want this experience.. yeah I understand sometimes it doesn't work... then that just means that person wasn't the one,. yea you may think so at the time but you never know... but when the one comes into your life.. these are things that should be happening. thats Marriage. do you disagree????Marriage??
Marriage is usually understood as a male-female relationship designed to produce children and successfully socialize them.





The ceremony in which a marriage is enacted and announced to the community is called a wedding. A wedding in which a couple marry in the ';eyes of the law'; is called a civil marriage.
Permanence





Well, except for the dirty divorce.
Its the ultimate commitment in a relationship. It is knowing that you love this person and want to progress together. Kids are a byproduct of it. It is the person that I'm saving myself for, so I can be theirs and no one elses. Commitment to each other and to God.
Lifelong commitment to one person.
at this moment in my life--nothing





4 months ago it was what I lived for
three words: ball and chain
I just think it's benefits or another way of telling someone you're mine forever. I don't want to get married, if gay people can't get married because it's so sacred, but you have drive through weddings in las vegas...then why should i be allowed to get married? Also, why do i have to take his last name? please...but...i do dream about it being a girl and all....but it's on the beach and we're barefoot..and barley anyone is there....o jeez! i just contridicted myself...but I stand still on my beliefs!
a hostage situation...yuck!
Marriage = mistake in my case, anyway.
Many things. Good and Bad. Love and respect, anger and pain.





Marriage is a never ending entity that grows for as long as the love remains to nourish it.
NOTHING IS GUANTEED. BUT IF THE BOTH OF YOU KNOW YOU ARE/COMMITTED TO EACH OTHER IT MEANS HAVING SOMEONE


TO HOLD,TELL DEEP FEELING TO.
commitment, more secure environment to have kids, full-solid-strong relationship
A bunch of needless paperwork. Name changes, too much money, too many ppl in your business, and too many fake smiles and hugs, oh ya....and MONEY!!!! but ya...i already said that.
2 kno that im going 2 spend the rest of my life with the most amazing person it the best feeling
It means caring enough to always be there. It means sharing the most important part of your life with someone you meet, the family you will always be a part of.





It means responsibility, and hard work, and working through all of the problems that come up to keep the family together. It means knowing the person you marry well enough to make the right choices at the right time.
putting another person on equal footing with me and letting someone input into my life. The ability to have children and obtain more by joining together has been changed over the years. Far too many people get married too quickly. Before tying the know they need to look at what they want for the future and how it matches the mate they are with. Believe in actions not words. Look into the past of anyone that may become your spouse and think with your clothes on.
commitment that I'm not willing 2 give right now
I think this is the meaning of life ... 2 get married an have kinds..
someone whom you love and want to spend the rest of your life with them.
Marriage was intended between a man and a woman that are both born again Christians!





It is interesting to note that anybody can get a drivers license and go through some type of training but when it comes to marriage there are no courses only crash courses!





The only way at marriage will work is being committed and sacrifice living and being blinded to the other persons faults!





Most people will say that the divorce rate among Christians is higher or equal to that of non-Christians, but I disagree people who profess to be Christians and live in willful sin are not Christians but are professors and hypocrites!





It is interesting to note that people who follow God's teachings and out of the Bible are successful in other areas of our life not just marriage!
tell me i dont know.
Everything.. I love my husband more than anything!
Marriage is a choice to commit fully ,good bad or indifferent, to someone you can stand or maybe just deal with because they make you smile once in a while
IT MEAN HAVING SOMEONE THER YOU CAN COUNT ONE NO MATTER WHAT. IT MEANS HAVING A BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE. IT MEANS BEING WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. THATS WHY I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR!!!!
Marriage for me is life long commitment that i wanna spend with my partner/bestfriend in my like.


But as of now i dont have plan yet with that.
It's the first step in buying a house for someone I can't stand...lol
A deep, fulfilling friendship in the end but at least five years of wild, monkey sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment