Saturday, August 21, 2010

How come people and women need counseling to convince them that marriage doesn't suck?

Thats all I hear in this board....go to counseling because they have to convince you...change your mind about marriage.





Is it that awsome?How come people and women need counseling to convince them that marriage doesn't suck?
I think that marriage is can be very difficult at times. It is not for the weak, that's for sure... but I don't think that people go to be convinced that marriage doesn't suck. If they think it sucks they usually just get divorced (look around, all those divorced people probably thought it sucked, or at least sucked with the person they were with!). Most people go because they love their spouse, they want to keep their family intact, they made vows before God to be with their spouse forever... sometimes I think people just get to a point where they need someone else to step in and help them to help themselves.








How come people and women need counseling to convince them that marriage doesn't suck?
No, counseling is not awesome and it's only to the few that I would recommend counseling too. People need to understand, one counseling if to help (supposedly) the inner you. This would be Psychiatrists and the other who helps dealing with outer issues is the Psychologist. I hope I spelled both of those right, oh well, you get the point. I don't believe that these folks are really qualified to understand how to work through relationships and I don't care what any one says. I have seen many marriages in worse shape after seeing these folks than before.


ok my opinion....Men and women need to learn to communicate. This needs to be done, in my opinion, through taking a college course....Sorry folks, best way to save a marriage...COMMUNICATION.....that's my opinion *G*



It's so stupid. If you need counseling to convince you your marriage doesn't suck, it sucks!! Save the co-pay and split up and find some real happiness. I especially love the people who have cheated or been cheated on trying to save their marriages.. WHY?????
marriage counseling is just teaching people how to communicate. Maybe if everyone took human development in school, and were taught how to communicate, no one would need marriage counseling.
Honey Pops, that's the line of BS that the ';counselors'; give them. How else do you expect them to earn their pay, silly boy.
I guess it is to have a neutral opinion. BUT WHY DOES THIS READ PEOPLE AND WOMEN... INSTEAD OF MEN AND WOMEN?!?!?





If I were married to a MAN with that mentality, I'd need a shrink, too! CAVEMAN!!!
Too many men think with the wrong head....and I'm a man. Counsel;rs help them tell the truth and revels weaknesses top be rebuilt in a heahy way./
Good question Paige , why do you classify women and other people as different ?


I'd like to know that myself .
you will never know you will never find someone to marry you will you
how come you classify women different from people ?
i learned the hard way ...for sure it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment