Saturday, August 21, 2010

Marriage ??

Would you continue in a marriage without passion, love or physical attraction?


male advice only please!Marriage ??
Not for one minute, NO!Marriage ??
i find this question to be incredibly releveant to my current personal situation. i find myself in a marriage (of 23+ years) where my wife let me know 14 weeks ago that she cares for me but is madly in love with another man. needless to say, that revelation killed an passion that we shared and was also acomplete shock to me. i had be (blissfully) unaware of any issues.





this leaves the love and physical attraction aspects of the question. i still love her (yes, i know i'm a doormat) and I'm still physically attracted to her. my problem is she no longer has the physical attraction for me. needless to say, this puts a damper on the passion part of the equation.





love becomes the trickiest part of the question. currently i don't know if her feelings for me reach the level of love. as i previously stated, i still love her, but loving her and staying with her are starting to become two separate things. finally, we have two children (14 and 8), they are completely unaware of the current issues in our relationship and willm be devistated to learn that their parents may be splitting up.





given these various complications, here is my imperfect solution. On August 16th (6 months to the day after she dropped the initial bomb on me) I will be giving her a choice to make. Drop the boy friend and return to the family or drop the family and leave. i'm reaching a stage in this process where i can no longer deal with the infidelity. when the day arrives i will have already dealt with the lawyers (she hasn't started down this road) and will have mortgage financing set up with the bank to buy her out of my house (sorry, but i've sunf $50k of inheritance into the place and will not willing give up the house).





after all of this i suppose that the short answer to your question becomes, yes i would continue in the marriage. given our amicalble relationship, this would be best for the kids if sh eis willing to give up the relationship with the man-whore. HOWEVER, if she continues to want the man-whore after six months, then the marraige is over and let the wars begin!
A lot of people say no right of the bat. These people must be financially wealthy. A lot of times it is not convinient to get divorce. You simply can't afford it. What a lot of people do is that they are legally married but not mentally married. They don't interact and some even live in different places.





It depends on how ugly the divorce is going to be too. There are many horror stories but there are also happy endings. Ok, maybe not happy but reasonable. There are people that agree to each other that there is no reason to go on. They then make arrangements and just go down town and sign the papers. If it goes down this way then yes, its easy to get divorce. Who knows how the other person is going to react. I mean loves end just like anything else. But, some people think they deserve more. It depends how the relationship goes.





The question here is then what type of divorce is it. Is it a legal divorce or just a mental divorce. By mental I mean that you are legally married but agree or put up with not being there.
AC. this is a hard question, it's all depend!!. I am a widow for


a while and I was alright then but I have seen people with no good pardner %26amp; they are just there some times no comunation but no fusing or fighting nighter so they live to gather for a long time. and I can tell you from experenc that there are very few good serious LADIES left out here today !!


The few good ones are so few %26amp; FAR APART until if any one


say there are no more out here dont blaim them because may


be it's because they may be looking for so long %26amp; cant fiend a


good one, %26amp; there is a thing out here call ADES and that's


not some thing to mess with so if you still have yours like they


say it's cheeoer to keep her sinc there are no violenc, you haould try %26amp; keep it that way until if you are lucky to fiend the


one!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU MY MAN%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
Personally, I wouldn't. I have to feel attracted to the lady, and I'd want to feel attracted to the lady I'm sleeping with. Love, passion and all that comes second.
No definitely not, the only reason anyone would do that kind of thing is if they have children together, but that's not good as children would pick up on the tension and atmosphere. you only get 1 life, live happy.
No but dont quit without trying to find out why it's gone wrong. Something must have been right in the 1st place to get hitched. Telll her openly how you feel and ask her is the marriage worth saving?
i know you said males only..but


Im female, and I have that problem..sad, just sad.. but I stick around for now my daughter , so it is a difficult answer for some males Im sure, if they only knew. good luck.
In the most excruciating events that lead up to be wilderness and loss of affection and love the end result is total loss of the relationship with no reckoning.
Aren't those important components for a healthy marriage?
the marriage should be over by then
totally
Nope
nope
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment