Friday, July 30, 2010

What is your ideal marriage age and ideal pregnant age?

How old do you think you should be when you get married and how old do you think you should be to have your first child? What's normal? Not too young not too old?What is your ideal marriage age and ideal pregnant age?
I think you should get married if you meet someone who has the same life goals as you, and you are both ready, no set age (as long as you're out of High School!), and as for babies, you should wait until you are in a loving stable relationship, I don't think you need to be married to have kids.What is your ideal marriage age and ideal pregnant age?
When I was younger I imagined myself getting married at around age 22, after undergrad, then having kids 2 or 3 years later, like age 25. I got married at 20 though, now I am 24 and dying to have a baby but trying to wait until I finish graduate school. Age isn't too important but personally I think early 20's is good to get married and middle 20's is good to start having kids.
I use to want to ge 21 to get married and 25 before I had kids but when it comes down to it when your in love with that one person that's meant for you, you just dont seem to wait. I was just over 18 when I married my hubby (been friends for 3 1/2 years before that) and shorty after that we got pregnant with our daughter so there is no ideal age its when its right for you
theres no ideal age its all doewn to the couple.I got married at 18 and am expecting my first child now aged 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment