Friday, July 30, 2010

Marriage...?

Why do the people your in a relationship with push marriage? Why not just stay bf/gf or gf/gf?





Marriage seems like leasing a car!Marriage...?
Maybe because you are showing your boobies to everyone that is on the internet and your man wants to know that you are with him NOT all the other men on the internet!!!!!!!Marriage...?
';it is just to easy for him to walk away with my dignity. . .';. AHA HA HA! Yeah, marriage prevents that from happening always. Anyone who would do something like that wouldn't be stopped by marriage anyways. PLEASE! A commitment comes from people, not the state of marriage!!!

Report Abuse



They have their feelings and you have your own. Some like what they have and want it that way all the time. Marriage is what you make of it. Good luck.
It is usually for the legality of the situation. Marriage is a contract of sorts between a man and a woman to LOVE, HONOR AND CHERISH each other as long as you both shall live. You can state a verbal contract to each other, but that does not mean the law would have to see that as a contract. A marriage certificate is something the law must acknowledge. LEGALITY.
they do not want to be alone and i know i pushed it and then i thought why i wanted to be with my husband and he loves me and i know he loves me. being bf/gf you can do what ever you want but when you are married u have someone with you at all times by your side you kno wthat person better then when you are dating.
who cares, your HOT want a great pic!














lol
Every person in life some day need company......and for that he or she need partner........and marriage provides.....that...
Marriage is really for financial purposes.





Would you like to be my girlfriend? What about my sweetheart?
its a nice car to lease..belheive me... the sex, companionship and fun u get is crazy... it has to graduate from a bf/bf, gf/gf, gf/bf situation. its like giving a recognition to what u belheive in..
We attempt to secure that which is not securable. We do it for ourselves and our children. Many would argue that just because something is not possible does not mean it should not be attempted. There may be a breakthrough any day now...
marriage is a social bondage where people get legallity to be with one another. marriage is the successful result of love.
marriage is there no matter wat
It all depends on who you are with. If two people do not agree on the future goals of the relationship, then they may want to reconsider being together at all.





Maybe try:





http://dating.about.com/od/justforthegal鈥?/a>
I guess you wont feel like you desire to make a commitment to that person until you find them, and when you do the feeling is overwhelming to have them in your life as close as you can, and marriage is a representation of your desire to be with someone.
Well I think its matter of opinion and situation. If things are not really going anywhere major I see no point in it but if your having a baby and you both are in massive love with each other then I think its only right for marriage.





it can be scary and it could be the greatest thing that ever happend to you.
ya thery should enjoy friendship first,but then they think that geting married is gonna change things
You are so right. You sound like my type of girl, whats up?
people have differnent mentalities


practically if u cant accept them , dump them
Some people still value morality!
Some people push marriage for religious reasons. Some people push marriage because they want to know and feel like the other person is committed to making the relationship work. Because there are other things at stake in a divorce (i.e. splitting up the children, trying to figure out alimony, etc.) some people are more likely to try to make the relationship work. I, for one, would not just consent to being someone's girlfriend forever because it is just too easy for him to pick up and walk away with my dignity, my heart, and possibly my kids. I deserve better than that and so does everyone else.
If I had you for a girlfriend that looked like you, I would want marriage too, so I could invest my whole life savings and trust to go with not only your looks but into making you shine brighter than the stars I see on TV now days. GRRRR baby you are very beautiful and Marriage isn't an optional allusion. but a dream to any Man that would be in your life come true. I would buy every sorrow thought from all your hurts and p[ains to give you the happness you truely do deserve. I hope the man that you meet can do better than that when he offers you his hand in marriage too. good luck !!
Because those who push think it's the 'right' thing to do....


OR they feel that's the only way to OWN another.


Or.......for the false security, which in fact creates the exact opposite.....in my humble opinion.
putting a commit down on paper and religious reasons.
why don't you ask your mommy and daddy
It works for me. There is no sense in jumping into that kind of relationship until you are really sure that is what you want.
I believe that marriage accounts for that extra ounce of commitment that says ';I will always be faithful to you and you alone.'; But then again, I'm kinda old skool, so what do I know. lol.
I am not married, never was and never will be. I do not accept the authority of a church, priest, state or public official over my very own private life. It is none of their business to tell me with whom I can live or sleep, or to ';pronounce someone husband and wife';. This really sucks, and a lot of the problems we have in the West is due to our stupid social order that puts formality above love and care.


I have a lovely and beautiful life partner. We are both Pagans - she is a Wiccan and I am a Druid - and we have sealed our life bond with a handfasting ceremony in front of a tree and a few of our friends. That makes sense and we are both very happy.





And by the way, have you ever noticed that most people change their personality as soon as they are officially married? That says a lot about it.
Wow, Ms Noelani your hot looking! What was your question again?
Like leasing a car? What marriages have you observed, lady?
because they love you so much that they feel like if they don't get married now they never will and then it ends in disaster then they are hurt
Yeah, but it's a ******' SWEET car...
I dont really know people who push want to marry you to have s ex with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment