Friday, November 25, 2011

Is there a dating site for people who are waiting till marriage to have sex?

I really want to meet a girl who is a virgin because it is important to me that when i get married it is the first time for both of us. I just can't find any girls that are still virgins and in my age range, im 22. Also, don't say church, lol, every girl i've dated from there, well i would rather not talk about it.Is there a dating site for people who are waiting till marriage to have sex?
Are you a virgin and pure? I mean it includes not fooling around also otherwise it would be hypocritical.Is there a dating site for people who are waiting till marriage to have sex?
lol... when u find out let me know, b/c i cant keep these horny losers out of my life and im constantly fighting with them to keep them from trying to get into my bed lol... i dont think they understand that rite now GOD is my husband!!! i thnk i sould stop even trying to date...
So you won't date a girl who has had sex? How very compassionate and christlike...
www.ywam-mn.org
prudedate.com maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment