Friday, November 25, 2011

How will i make my parents agree to my inter caste marriage?

I am a hindu girl and my bf is a muslim and both of our parents are against our relationship and we are dating each other since more than one and a half year. We are very serious about our marriage and we are not finding any way to make our parents agree to our relationship. We don't want to get married by eloping from our places as this would affect our families deeply. Please someone suggest, how should we convince our parents.How will i make my parents agree to my inter caste marriage?
Start by Telling Your Parents that You Think that You Might Love this Guy !How will i make my parents agree to my inter caste marriage?
I really do not know as the bigotry, hate and prejudice appears to run very deep. You may have to tell them the get stu**ed and do it anyway. Your life comes before the stupidity of religion.
Contact you local MLA. He will help you out.


http://www.indiademocracy.org/index.php/鈥?/a>





And get an ARMS license from police dept.


http://hyderabadpolice.gov.in/License%26amp;Pe鈥?/a>
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment