Friday, November 25, 2011

How does your open marriage work?

I am in an open marriage and if any one else is i would like to know how yours work and what ur partner thinks about it.How does your open marriage work?
SO YOU ARE A TROLL.... AND ADULTERER





great story... tell readers digest.How does your open marriage work?
Okay, I'm not married *yet* and I'm definitely not in an open relationship but I do know a couple of couples who are. Pretty much the only couple I know that has a successful (so far) open marriage is because they have rules. Something like only one weekend a month or something like that and there is only one or two other couples that they *interact* with. If either spouse feels uncomfortable about something then it is prohibited and that is ';absolutely no kissing on the mouth';. I personally could never do it, but whatever floats your boat. The other two couples I know have issues with insecurity and inadequacy due to the fact that the spouse is sleeping with someone else.
It works like this........


You let your husband f other women and your husband lets you f other men. Thats how it works.


I have an exclusive marriage and I don't see the point in being married if you are going to whore around on each other, yes....its whoring around even if the other person knows about it!
Since ';open'; violates the concept of marriage, open marriages never work for very long.


(yeah, never. as in never)
It doesn't work.
it will never work.....Neverrrrr


it will fun for a while but u cant call that a marriage,
Wow. Interesting. Where can I find a new wife that enjoys such things?

No comments:

Post a Comment