Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you really need a lawyer for green card application through marriage?

I'm an international student (Out of status now because of skipping this fall semester)..I'm about to marry my girlfriend and we both love each other a lot..But the thing is I'm a bit tight in money right now and I'm a bit scared about this whole process too..


What if I make one minor mistake and the whole thing goes down? But, I've been reading a lot of information on the procedures and still I'm not sure what should I do??


Is it more wise to have a lawyer?Do you really need a lawyer for green card application through marriage?
Not really. Visit this website:





www.immigrate2us.net





Most people here had not use a lawyer at all.





Good LuckDo you really need a lawyer for green card application through marriage?
If you can understand this site you do not need a lawyer





If you cannot you do ..lawyer fees about $2-3K





Please do not marry if you cannot afford it ...


it will end in disaster better to go home ..get your act together and more money ..
If you are out of status, it's advisable to consult or even hire an immigration lawyer to help to prepare a proper application package. Remember, if you are out of status, it can make you removable.
A lawyer might help so you get on the right track for obtaining a green card.. so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment