Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I add the spice and romance back into my marriage?

I've been married a little over a year. We now have a 4-month old baby boy and everything is great! But where did the romance go?! Our lives are busier now, but what are some simple things I can do to light his fire again? I love him and I don't want to lose the special connection we have.How do I add the spice and romance back into my marriage?
good you caught this early and congrats on your baby. go to lovingyou.com 4 good romantic ideas to ';spice it up';How do I add the spice and romance back into my marriage?
awe darlin there is a lot you can do. He loves you but he is probably tired and so are you. a new born can take a lot out of both of you. If you want to you can always get yourself a few items to wear that are sexy, and finding a reliable babysitter once in a while would probably benefit you both as well. Right now i would suggest a family member you both trust with your baby. you can try new things sexually with each other you have not before if there is anything. You could watch sexy movies together. explore fantasies. Put some fantasies of yours in a hat and his and pick one. mix em up first lol and now and then try one out. You can look through magazines like penthouse and others and book mark pages that have things on it you would like to try, leave it in the bathroom for hubby to read later let him know, this way you don't have to voice what you want if you are shy but yet he still gets to know what it is you want until you get more comfortable talking to him about your fantasies and him to you about his. Toys can be fun as well, he might like playing with you with one just to warm you up for him. Role play is fun too!! MAKE SURE ANY FANTASIES YOU BOTH HAVE ARE SAFE! You should set up a safe word for either of you to say in case either of you decide its not what you want to do, you don't feel safe anymore or it makes you uncomfortable. Hope some of this helps hun. There is so much you can do if you just sit back and think about it. you know him better than we do, bet you know what he wants from you. Have fun and good luck!!!
God I wish I knew! The only thing I could suggest is making sure you have a date night once a month.I know it's hard but you need some time to connect. My husband and I don't really have an opportunitly to get out but we have a chance to ';go out'; and have fun within our home. We watch a movie or have a special meal.
Don't worry It's called maturity. (And Responsibility). Communication is key.





There are great materials out there. On DYSTR Satellite TV There is a program Jimmy %26amp; Karen Evans or Google it they have materials for a marriage made in heaven literally.
After all the evening things are done and it is about time for bed, do something special. Surprise him with a bubble bath with candles and soft romantic music. Climb in there with him and give him a bath.





My husband melts when I do that for him.
HAPPENS TO EVERYONE, don't worry there are many ways to light up the fire. everyone has their own tricks, I like to play naughty secretary %26amp; mean boss. Not everything has to be dirty but it helps my relationship a LOT.
Babysitter, at least 1 night a week. I have seen to many people stop being a couple and just become parents. Alone time time for the two of you is very, very important. Take time for each other.
When the baby is asleep at night offer to have sex with him in the backyard or in the shower. LIttle things like that will definitely spice up your sex life.
make a ';date night'; with him. Get a babysitter to keep baby at his/her house!
It will never come back.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment