Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I keep the fire burning in my 33 year marriage?

My spouse has a hernia in his groin area I believe it causes him discomfort when we have sex. He won't admit it and continues to do things to try to arouse me. I don't get aroused the way I used to and I now believe it may be a problem with both of us. I know I am gorng thru post menopause but I do still want to have sex I don't want him to feel I am pushing him away although I believe he does. Please give me guidence to get our groove back.How can I keep the fire burning in my 33 year marriage?
Get that hernia fixed.How can I keep the fire burning in my 33 year marriage?
Well there are different ways to approach this. Im not sure how open yall are about discussing sex. Can you share fantasies that yall may have. Role playing is one form. Something out of character is another. Then allot of couples who have been married so many years look into alternative lifestyles. Or what some call swinging. Bringing in another couple or a third party. The most important thing first off is communication. We can give you suggestions but your husband can give you the straight and narrow answer.
That's wonderful that he still wants to please you. You need to do everything possible to respond, so that your husband knows that you still desire him. Get some help with those issues you are having, he seems to be okay with whatever is going on with him. Don't make it your issue until he says it's an issue for him.
How about trying something from your earlier years? Rent a hotel room? Spice it up? Let him know you still want him just like you did before. I know you will be sensitive to his hernia (real or not real) and he will appreciate that..Take it slow but be sensual.
i think he needs to get the hernia removed. it can get worse before better. plus, askmen.com is really good to read on sex although we are women. haha it is short and sweet and to the point.
If there is a will for both of you ,can continue .Just get an operation at your convenience makes the thing more smooth .Best of luck .
lite you're self on fire and leave us alone.
themarriagebed.com has a TON of info on this...check their forums too.





good luck though, sorry to hear it :/






No comments:

Post a Comment